As a 4 year old, this was the funniest thing I’d ever seen. I think I talked about it for days.
This is still funny to me.
Grover bits were always the best.
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
"why does this say 3X when it’s clearly a 1X"
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
Comic by takaratime
the only domestic instinct my parents have managed to pass on to me is the tendency to hoard multiple plastic bags in another plastic bags despite the fact that I will probably never need this many plastic bags in my adult life
you: that is a nice ass shirt
me: thank you but, to be honest, its called “pants” and not an “ass shirt”